E.L.F Mineral Infused Face Primer Review

Hello! After long time hiatus finally i can open my blog and have some blogging time :) I already got so (not too) much things to review but i dont know from where to start. So, i decided i'm gonna review my first face primer product, ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer.



I decided to buy face primer because one of my friend (who addicted to makeup) said it's important before you apply foundation. Since i have a dry skin, i thought that's not important because almost all of face primer products are oil free. She said before apply primer, we should apply face cream and finally, i bought this.

I'm in love with Smashbox Photofinish Primer but it's so expensive! My heart goes down and finally i found a budget primer which has good ratings in Makeupalley. Then, i searched for online shop that sell this things and luckily, i found one!

They said :
Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish.

The fact :
Some people said this one is dupe of Smashbox. I still don't know because i haven't tried that yet. This product has good staying power, 3 - 4 hours for oily skin. For me, this one can stand for 6 hours straight! Hell yeah, just same like Smashbox did. So before i apply this i use Steam Cream moisturizer cream or Skin Food Aloe Sunscreen SPF 27 PA++ if i have an outdoor events. 

The pros are this product is cheap. It's just $6 in USA but in Indonesia i bought it for Rp.100.000 include shipping. Has a good staying power and worth for someone who amateur in makeup things like me. The contras is the tube is bad.

For the result, i gave score 4.5/5 for this product.

No comments