Review Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Matte Palette

Finally, the waiting has ended! My Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Matte Palette has arrived yesterday after ordered at Coastal Scents website. When the first time i ordered this palette i choose USPS First Class Mail International as my shipping method but i was never come, i don't know why. So, i ordered again but with FedEx International Economy. It's a good service bacause i could reach my package everyday. After a week, my package arrived. I'm so excited!



It's a big palette with mini eyeshadow. I thought it was not enough for 2 months, or maybe it can be ended up only just a month but some reviewer in Female Daily said it's enough for 6 months if you use eyeshadow everyday. Because i'm not using eyeshadow everyday, so i think this palette will survive for a year.

My mom took me to her college reunion, so i decide to use this. I choosed choco brown and navy blue and i use NYX HD Eyeshadow Base as my eye primer. This eyeshadow better use without primer (i ran out of my UDPP, that's why i didn't use it) The color is not too pigmented, they said it's matte eyeshadow but i think there's a little shimmer in this eyeshadow (don't worry, it's just a little).


No comments