Sunday Faces : Smoky Blue

 photo IMG_6024.jpg

 It's sunday again. Oh my god, time flies so fast. It's already December and Christmas comes nearly. After that, new year has come then everybody celebrate it with light up the fireworks.

  I came back from my short trip and a lil' bit exhausted but for you my lovely readers, today's post consists of my smokey eyes makeup and i chosed blue as a companion with classic black base smokey eyes.This look is suitable for night time, you can choose this look if you want to go to club or party such as new year's eve party. Just remember focusing on your eye makeup, you don't need to use any bright color lipstick or blush on so you don't look too much. So, move onto the makeup!


 photo IMG_6048.jpg
  
 photo IMG_6027.jpg  

  Face : actually, i didn't go anywhere but i'm just trying to make a new lookfor Sunday's articles. This time i didn't use face primer but if you wanna attend a party, especially new year's eve party you must use face primer unless you want your face look like a bowl of cream cheese lol. It's my good skin day so i used a foundation that has light coverage and made my skin looks flawless which is Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige.Since Nearly Naked just evens out my skintone, i use heavy concealer like NYX Orange Concealer In Jar and L.A. Girls Pro HD Concealer in Pure Beige. This is the perfect combo to erase my dark circles. For finishing, i opted for a transluscent but hydrating finishing powder to removes shine with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.

  Eyes : Before used eyeshadows, i primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin after that i lined my eyelids with black eyeliner from Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil Liner in Black. I smudged them with smudge brush fastly and then topped with blue eyeshadow pigment and i used L'oreal Infallible in Midnight Blue. To made a 3D effects, i used Wet n Wild 'I Got Good Jeans' browbone color on center of my eyelids. As a mascara hoarder, i couldn't forget to use mascara and i used L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black to give voluminous effect and then used Majolica Majorca Lash Extend to lengthening them.


  Cheek : I contoured hollow of my cheekbones with Thebalm Bahama Mama. Been loving this for a full year round! I also slightly contour my nose. After that, i gave a colour to my cheeks with Thebalm Hot Mama, a beautiful rose gold color with shimmer that works as a highlighter too.


  Lips : like i said before, i don't want to look to much so i chose nude lipstick like Rimmel Nude Delight. It's a perfect peachy-nude color and to gave a plump effect, i used NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Natural color.

2 comments

  1. aih sukaaa sama brand2 alat lenongnya :p
    and you look pretty!

    btw I've just follow you, mind to follow me back? ^^
    http://chelchellatte.blogspot.com/
    thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet amat sih kamu, make upnya pas! Gorgeous and perfectly stunning dear :D

    sweetlikeapeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete