What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

  Tomorrow i'm gonna leaving Jakarta and off to another town. I never write any makeup bag post and suddenly i'm thinking why i don't made it since i'll have a short trip. I packed as lightly as i could, but it still heavy eventhough i already picked things that i will use. So move onto the bags!

 photo IMG_5992.jpg

 photo IMG_6004.jpg

  It's something that i use regularly for my face; facewash, toner, and face oil. For your reference, my skin type is normal to dry. I rarely have pimples, just one or two when i got period and i didn't have dry patches. To wash my face i use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It's mild and fragrance free. Too bad the mini size 4 oz.) was sold out at the nearest drugstore so i have to bring the medium size which is 8 oz. Then i packed Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner. Gosh, it's really huge! But what can i say, i can't live without this guy. I bring Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil in mini size too as i don't use moisturizer and it's enough to moisturise my skin by day and night. I forgot to take apicture of my sun screen which is Neutrogena Sun Screen in SPF 85.

 photo IMG_6008.jpg

 photo IMG_6007.jpg

 photo IMG_6009.jpg

 photo IMG_6010.jpg

  I didn't bring any eyeshadow palettes since it's quite heavy and i don't want to take risk seeing it broken *knock on the wood. I picked Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze and The Balm Caught In The Act Courtney (sorry, i forgot to take a picture again). It's a perfect combo for neutral everyday look! I also picked Milani Shadoweyez in Champagne Toast. For eyeliner, i have Jordana Fabuliner in Jet Black and Rimmel Kohl Liner in Nude.

  For a face makeup, i don't need a full face makeup but i took Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation and Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach just in case i'll go somewhere at night time. For a daylight makeup, i'll just apply MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Dark but before that i love to use BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector to highlight my nose, browbone, and cupid bow. For a blush on, i choose two; Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed - it's my no-brainer blush and when i look like blushing whenever i use this, and NARS Orgasm/Laguna Mini blush and bronzer duo.

  I picked nude and red lipstick which are Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked and MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red; current favorite lip product. I bring Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous because i really love it! It makes me like i have baby pink lips if i use it lightly like a stain. For lipbalm, i picked Smith's Rosebud Salve.

  Lastly, i can't forget to bring my mini mirror and yes, there's a 'makeup' words above the mirror. I got it from Forever 21.

  So that's it. What's in your travel makeup bag?

No comments