Review : Wet & Wild Trio Eyeshadow in Walking On Eggshells

 photo IMG_5916-1.jpg

 photo IMG_5914.jpg

I was shocked when i saw my blog dashboard and realized that my last update is almost a year ago! Time flies so fast and i still manage to post at least once a week. But again, that plan has always gone fail.

  So now back to topic, i want to review one of affordable eyeshadow trio from Wet & Wild which in color Walking on Eggshells. We all know that most of Wet & Wild eyeshadows are famous with crazy pigmented color, has buttery texture, and easy to blend. All of them has shimmery finish and lasts for four to five hours without primer.

 photo IMG_5915-1.jpg

Wet & Wild doesn't has a name for each color but they just mention it as a browbone, crease, and eyelid. The browbone is warm toned champagne color. The crease is warm golden brown with yellow based - it's not work on me to use as a crease color but maybe can work for people has skintone below NC 30 - 35. Last but not least, the eyelid is soft pink color. Since i have quite dark eyelids, this eyelid color turns to mauve pink color when i applied.

  What i don't like from Wet & Wild eyeshadows trio is there's a ton of fallout and they're easily broke. I have another trio palette in I Got Good Jeans color and i carried them in my makeup pouch. When i came home and check my makeup pouch, i saw them broke and my heart cut into pieces. Overall, i love this eyeshadow and it becomes my holy grail product.

 photo IMG_5918.jpg

 photo IMG_5924.jpg

2 comments

  1. yesss its been a LONG TIME!
    good to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Pretty anyway. Wanna follow each other maybe? Just let me know then.

    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete