FOTD : Pistachio & Chocolate

I know i know it's been a long time I'm not blogging. I'm so sorry but what can i say, i really want to open my dashboard, take a picture, edit, write a review, and post it but i don't have much time. Hiks, so sad :(

Finally, i have (little) time to play with my makeup. This time i give a title pistachio and chocolate. Why? Because the basic eyeshadow colour which i use is green and chocolate.




Face :
Benefit total moisture
MAC Fix fluid nc30
Hard Candy concealer medium
Bare Minerals powder
YSL Touche eclat #2
NYX blush terracotta

Eyes :
UD Skull Shadow Box ( Cherry, Shattered, Twice baked)
NYX HD base
Revlon liquid liner
Maybelline mascara
Majollica mascara (bottom)
Maybelline clear lash

Lips :
Fresh lip balm
Revlon mauve it over
NYX Mega shine gloss crystal

4 comments

  1. You have such big beautiful eyes! So pretty. I love the look. Oh n i have skull palette too. Love all the colors in the palette! Great look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou rosdiana :) yepp, remember my comment in your skull shadow palette post? this post is inpired by you ;D

      Delete
  2. Ayu, i really adore your blog :)
    i just nominated and sent you this, a versatile-blogger-awards <3
    http://mygnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/versatile-blog-awards.html
    have a nice day! ^^

    ReplyDelete