MAC Casual Color Lip & Cheek in Have a Lovely Day; Swatches and Review!





Swatches on my lip and cheek

Sometimes, people in hurry needs something that simple and all in one product, or maybe when we're travelling we just don't want to carry so many things in our bag. This is one of the reason why i bought this; MAC Casual Color lip and cheek.

My Thoughts
When the first time i saw this on MAC website, i fell in love at the first time! This is it, another multifunction product after Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge. Cheaper, and has various different colour. It comes in 6 shades and actually, i really want to try Out For Fun or Relaxation because of their gorgeous peachy orange and fresh rose colour but always sold out. There are only two colours remaining; Have a Lovely Day (nude) and Evening Stroll (purple). Evening Stroll? No, thanks. I don't want to look like a zombie. So, the only choice is nude one.

It's arrived after 3 weeks and i was so excited! I tested on my lip and cheeks and i feel a little bit confused. Why? Okay, it's beautiful when i swatched on my cheeks but on my lips, it's a big no-no. It looks too pale on me and i really looked so sick (around NC 30 - NC 35). So, i think it will be great on people with light to light-medium complexion. I tested it a weeks ago and it lasted for 2 - 3 hours on my lips and around half day on my skin, above my foundation and loose powder.

Honestly, i love this product because it moisturizes my lips and it's great for everyday use. It has matte finish, no shimmer at all and looks so natural. I bought it for $20 at Nordstrom.com.

  You might like it if..
- You want a multifunction product
- It's great for all skin types
- It has a matte finish
- You have a light to light-medium skintone
- You want a product that moisturizes your lips

  You might not like it if..
- You want a glossy finish
- You don't like sheer finish
- You think it's not hygienic

  My score
  4/5

2 comments

  1. pretty color :)
    check this out, i'm sending the blog award for you... http://www.lalaluna.net/2012/08/blogger-award-versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete